Power Flow Systems, Inc. is growing! We are now in our 21st year and we have moved to a new, bigger location in Daytona Beach (Fentress Blvd) and doubled our product line.
For all employment opportunities at Power Flow Systems, Inc: Job offers are contingent upon passing drug screen, background and reference checks. 90 day probation period. EOE. We are an e-verify employer. No phone calls or walk-ins, please.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job history, relevant pay history, desired wage and available start dates. We will contact you if interested to set-up an interview.
Aircraft Parts Technical Support - Immediate opening.
Must have at least 3 years experience in General Aviation. We are looking for a qualified individual that wants to work in a small General Aviation parts manufacturing company (12 employees) M-F, 40 hours per week in an office setting. Paid training. Must be able to understand installation instructions, Illustrated Parts Catalogs, and be at ease talking with aircraft technicians and owners. Strong background in customer service. We want someone that can work out of our Daytona Beach office, but after initial training position can be worked from at home provided reliable high speed wired internet and computer is available. Benefits available starting at 90 days, paid time off at 6 months. Will consider Part Time if willing to work at least 20 hours per week. Must have working knowledge of basic Microsoft Office products and have strong verbal and written skills.
- Minimum 3 years customer service experience
- Private Pilot and/or Airframe & Powerplant rating desired
- Customer Technical Support and pre-sale support. This includes helping to identify what product configuration the customer has currently, what products they need to order and other parts they need to consider looking at or purchasing based upon the issues they are seeing.
- Qualifying, setting-up and tracking of Return Manufacturer Authorizations (RMAs) , invoices and follow-up both within the company and the customer to ensure that all RMAs are handled in a timely fashion.
- Monitor message boards.
- Sales order entry.
- Maintaining and updating email contact program, websites.
- Preparation and distribution of customer updates, dealer updates, etc via email or other media.
- Coordination of our Sale efforts.
- Optional: Ability to travel at and work at conventions/air shows per our marketing plan. This includes all things related to the airshow such as set-up, logistics coordination and staffing. Current level of travel is approximately three weeks per year.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $17.50 /hour
Quality Control Inspector / Shipping - Immediate opening. We are looking to add to our Quality Control department with an individual that has a strong, detailed work ethic that is capable of multi-tasking and working in a team environment. Job duties include (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring that all steps and processes called out or identified in QC manual and procedures/ Work Instructions are adhered to
- Quality inspection of raw steel and manufactured goods
- Must be able to read and understand drawings, tolerances, and specifications for flat and tubular steel
- Must know how to use typical QC inspection tools such as: dial calipers, bend radius gages, measuring scale, and others
- Inbound receiving and inspection of components IAW procedures
- Preparation of purchase orders, work orders, related QC paperwork and distribution to appropriate areas as applicable
- Final Assembly jigging, QC and packaging of outbound product IAW procedures
- Preparation of shipping paperwork and processing of outbound shipments via UPS, FedEx or other carriers
- Ensuring that the work areas are kept neat and orderly
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment - have the ability to start on a task, pause it, start on one or more and then come back to the original task without disruption
- Familiarity with various computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
Starting Pay: $12.50-16.00 DOE
Shop Assistant - Immediate opening. We are looking to add to our Production / Fabrication department with an individual that has a strong, detailed work ethic that is capable of multi-tasking and working in a team environment.
Pluses: Knowledge or familiarity with TIG welding, Mandrel Tube Bending, Ram-forming machinery.
- Assist production personnel (welders, QC) in the performance of their jobs.
- Must understand basic blue print and measuring tools. Additional training will be provided.
- Perform cutting, jigging, preparation and finishing work on the manufactured components as necessary and directed and in accordance with our blueprints. Familiarity with tools such as grinders, chop saw, plasma cutters, sander, etc.
- Sanding, grinding, bead blasting of stainless and aluminum production parts in accordance with our procedures and standards.
- On-going development and improvement of our manufacturing facility.
- Ensuring that the shop and work areas are kept neat and orderly.
- Other duties as may be required.
- Maintain a high level of safety for self and coworkers.
Starting: $12.00-13.50 / hour DOE
Stainless Welder / Fabricator - Immediate opening. Our 20 year old Daytona Beach business is growing and we are about to expand our product line. Looking for a qualified individual that wants to work in a small company (3 other fabricators) doing high quality stainless work. Indoor, air-conditioned work environment, M-F, 40 hours per week. Benefits available starting at 90 days, paid time off at 6 months. Very competitive pay.
Fabrication and TIG welding of thin gage 300 series stainless steel tubing and sheet, aluminum tube and sheet. Typical thickness is 0.020 through .049.
- Must be able to prepare parts for welding and assembly by cutting and/or grinding as necessary.
- Must be able to read simple blue prints and understand how to use measuring tools to ensure parts made meet the specifications and dimensions.
- Must follow existing QC manual and procedures - be detail oriented.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Must pass a fabrication and welding test.
Full time position. Weekdays, Start time flexible between 7:00-9:00 and end time between 3:30 and 5:30, based upon starting time. No travel.
Must be able to read simple blue prints and understand how to use measuring tools to ensure parts made meet the specifications and dimensions.
Minimum 2 years direct TIG welding and fabrication experience. 5 plus years is desirable.
Additional: Experience as a machinist, mandrel bend tube bending or end forming machinery is a helpful plus.
Pay based on experience - $14.00-19.50 per hour. Paid time off after 6 months (2 weeks per year). 401k, dental, vision plans offered.
Will be tested on welding and fabrication, ability to measure, read blue prints. Applicants that appear to meet our needs will be contacted individually for an interview. Job offers are contingent upon passing drug screen, background and reference checks. 90 day probation period. EOE. We are an e-verify employer. No phone calls, please.
Send resume to email@example.com with job history, relevant pay history, desired wage and available start dates. We will contact you if interested to set-up an interview and welding test.