Power Flow Systems, Inc. is growing! We are now in our 21st year and we have moved to a new, bigger location in Daytona Beach (Fentress Blvd) and doubled our product line.
For all employment opportunities at Power Flow Systems, Inc: Job offers are contingent upon passing drug screen, background and reference checks. 90 day probation period. EOE. We are an e-verify employer. No phone calls or walk-ins, please.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job history, relevant pay history, desired wage and available start dates. We will contact you if interested to set-up an interview.
Quality Control Inspector / Shipping - Immediate opening. We are looking to add to our Quality Control department with an individual that has a strong, detailed work ethic that is capable of multi-tasking and working in a team environment. Job duties include (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring that all steps and processes called out or identified in QC manual and procedures/ Work Instructions are adhered to
- Quality inspection of raw steel and manufactured goods
- Must be able to read and understand drawings, tolerances, and specifications for flat and tubular steel
- Must know how to use typical QC inspection tools such as: dial calipers, bend radius gages, measuring scale, and others
- Inbound receiving and inspection of components IAW procedures
- Preparation of purchase orders, work orders, related QC paperwork and distribution to appropriate areas as applicable
- Final Assembly jigging, QC and packaging of outbound product IAW procedures
- Preparation of shipping paperwork and processing of outbound shipments via UPS, FedEx or other carriers
- Ensuring that the work areas are kept neat and orderly
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment - have the ability to start on a task, pause it, start on one or more and then come back to the original task without disruption
- Familiarity with various computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
Starting Pay: $12.50-16.00 DOE