July 28, 2014 through August 03, 2014.
Hangar A, Booth #1050
Power-UP this Summer with a Power Flow Tuned Exhaust for your aircraft.
Our Sizzlin’ Summer Specials will help you make it happen: Order by August 3 for shipment by September 30 and you'll get powerful savings: $500.00 off our systems for 0 -320 powered aircraft (like the Cessna 172, 177A & PA28-140), $700.00 off for 0 -360 powered birds (C-1778, 180 HP Mooney's & the Grumman Tigers) and $900.00 off for 1/0-360 & 1/0-390 powered aircraft (like the 177RG and the 200 HP Mooney's) plus the Aviat Husky and the Robinson R22. You will also be eligible to receive 50% off of either our ceramic coated tailpipe or Challenger Engine air filter package, a savings of $100 to $125.
Want to be flying your Power Flow equipped as soon as possible? We have a few slots available for shipment within 1-3 days. If you want to get your system shipped by August 29, then we also have a limited number of slots available with savings of $500 to $900 (depending on your engine type), provided that you order by August 3. These discounted slots are very limited and once they are gone, they are gone!
Place your order thorough your local Power Flow Authorized Dealer or Preferred Dealer and receive FREE Packing and Shipping via UPS Ground (up to $ 145.00).! Please (click here to go to the dealer locator). For Canadian or international orders, you receive a credit of $145.00 towards the final shipping charge.
“Show Special” for AirVenture 2014:
Based on the warm reception it got at Sun-N-Fun earlier this year, Power Flow is pleased to make our unique “Progressive Discount Program” available as a Show Special during AirVenture at Oshkosh!
Basically it works like this: The more orders we get during the show, the more money everybody saves. You do not have to be at AirVenture to qualify, but you DO need to place your order during the show (between Monday, July 28 and Sunday, August 3).
Any qualifying order for an STC’d Tuned Exhaust System will be eligible for an additional discount as shown at the bottom of the table below:
*Terms and Conditions Apply to this offer:
• Production slots at the discounted prices are on a first come first serve basis and are limited to available capacity. A $1500 deposit is required to lock in your production slot, options selection and savings amount. Quotes issued are only valid for a 24 hour period.
• **Tell us how fast you need an exhaust system and we'll do our best to accommodate it.
• Options subject to discount promotion are Power Flow produced parts or Challenger Air Filters. Options Excluded from Options Sale include: Aviat heater vents, Aviat vernier mixture, Hartzell Propeller, Maple Leaf Fairings.
• Sale offer subject to change without notice.
• Valid on New Complete FAA Certified Tuned Exhaust Kit orders ONLY, not valid for prior orders.
• All deposits are 100% refundable in accordance with our money back guarantee. See guarantee for details.
• Maximum savings for certain exhaust kit configurations may be less than the maximum amount, depending on the options available or chosen.
• Full "option credit" is given on R22 system orders only.
• Cannot be combined with any other offer (except Power Bucks)
• Valid on current production STC'd kits only. This offer does not apply to systems currently under development or to systems for Experimental aircraft.
• Grumman Traveler (above s/n 640) and Cheetah (PFS-13802) Full discount is only available on Short stack Ceramic kits.
• Valid from July 28, 2014 through August 03, 2014 only. Your deposit must be received by August 03, 2014 at 1700 (EDT) in order to qualify for this pricing.
• For internet orders, list the shipping speed and/ or discount level/dollar amount that you are selecting in the comment section of the order page, and an updated invoice will be emailed to you along with our estimated ship date.
•Progressive Discounts will be calculated at the conclusion of AirVenture and credited as an additional discount to each complete, STC’d, Tuned Exhaust System purchased between July 28 and August 3, 2014. Orders for non-certified systems or orders that are subsequently cancelled will not count towards the total.