Power Flow Systems Forum  

Go Back   Power Flow Systems Forum > PFS Forum > Beech 19/23 Series

Unread 09-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Default PFS for Continental IO470 (K, N)

Currently I own a 1961 BE 35 Bonanza with at 260 HP Continental IO470N. Although I am happy with the overall performance, I could use some extra output and with fuel prices what they are, would like to optimize fuel consumption - in connection with GAMI's injectors - but lastly, also cure an old Bonanza deficiency: insufficient heating capacity! There must be at least thousand J, M, N, P Bonanzas flying with the venerable IO 470, would this justify the development effort?
Any thoughts?
Mike Schupp N150UU
Unread 09-06-2007, 03:48 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Bonanza

There has definitely been some interest in our product among Bonanza owners in the past few years. Currently we only have a product for the 4 Cylinder Lycoming engines, but work is ongoing to come up with a product line for the bigger six cylinders such as the IO-470.

We know there are enough Bonanza’s flying to justify production. The obstacle lies in designing a product from an engineering standpoint that will fit as well as provide a significant improvement. Our work will continue, but in the meantime, we have added your information to our list of notifications.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me directly at JTReed@powerflowsystems.com