PDA

View Full Version : Introductions / Bio's

tstrohmayer
08-13-2007, 04:45 PM
Welcome to the PFS Forums!

My name is Tom Strohmayer, I'm the engineering manager here at Power Flow Systems. I've been with PFS since the January of 2001. I'm a private pilot and have an aerospace engineering degree from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. I like Pina Colada's and getting caught in the rain. I hope that you find this forum a useful resource.

Please let me know if you have any specific questions about any of our products, or the theory behind them (but please do not ask how to design, manufacture, STC, and retail your own tuned exhaust system). I'm happy to respond to any positive feedback regarding our products. If you have any problems or complaints, please contact Tyler. :p

jtreed
08-21-2007, 10:36 AM
My name is Jon Reed, although I prefer to go by my middle name (Tyler) here at Power Flow. I have been with the company since June of 2006 in the primary role of sales and marketing. I have been flying for 8 years and currently hold my commercial SEL/MEL with instrument rating as well as high altitude, high performance, & complex sign offs.

My bachelors degree is from Embry-Riddle in Aerospace studies, with minors in flight, human factors, & psychology. General aviation (as well as the Blue Angels/Thunderbirds) is what truely interests me and I am proud to be employed by a company whose sole market is GA. By the way, to get on my good side, I'm a big Pittsburgh Steelers fan as well as NASCAR :-).

If you have any Power Flow related questions or if you just feel like talking avaition, give me a call or shoot me an email.