January 18 2012
Power Flow Systems, Inc., the world leader
in designing, manufacturing, and retailing of FAA Certified
High Performance aircraft tuned exhaust systems has one job opening at this time. We are constantly
reviewing resumes for enthusiastic, hard working people. Power
Flow Systems offers 401K, profit sharing, health and dental
Manufacturing and QC Supervisor
Seeking a qualified person with a minimum of 5 years experience in QC/QA in a manufacturing company and prior supervisory duties. This is a hands-on and physically active position (less than 25% of the job is at a desk). Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Direct supervision and constant interaction with small (5 employees) workforce.
- Must follow existing QC manual and procedures.
- Receiving, inspection, shipment preparation and shipment.
- Must be competent with Excel, Word (2000 or later) and have worked with a database.
- Must be able to read simple blue prints and understand how to use measuring tools to ensure parts made meet the specifications and dimensions.
- Ability to evaluate manufacturing processes to improve quality, efficiency, and consistency.
- Preferred: prior experience in FAA Approved manufacturing, DAR/DMIR.Alibre or AutoCad experience, experience with MS Access.
Pay Range: $13.50-18.00, dependent upon experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in joining the
PFS team, please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com
or resumes can be faxed to our main number at 386-248-1587.
We can accept MS Word 2000 *.doc files as attachments, if
you want to send resumes via e-mail attachment.
Please don't call us regarding your resume.
If we are interested, we will contact you. Unfortunately,
individual acknowledgments of resume receipt are not possible.
Power Flow Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.